digging out of winter. my suggestions:
Guaranteed, these things will help you with the winter blues/blahs.
1. ANYTHING TEGAN AND SARA
2. VERY LOUD MUSIC, PREFERABLY FROM THE 80'S WITH DRUM SOUNDS THAT ECHO INTO YOUR NEXT LIFETIME
3. OMEGA 3's
4. VITAMIN D
5. KISS SUGAR GOODBYE - TRY STEVIA IN SMALL DOSES
8. GETTING OFF THE COMPUTER
9. STOP LISTENING TO SLOW HIPSTER INDIE MUSIC
10. VERY LOUD MUSIC, PRERABLY FROM THE 80'S WITH SUBJECT MATTER THAT INCLUDES: SUSPICION, SPIES, SONGS WITH GIRLS NAMES IN THE TITLES
11. GIVE UP ON HOPELESS LOVES
This year I went headlong into writing songs again - the product of a year that was filled with highs but some devastating lows including depression and a term I would like to coin "maternal loneliness". A strange return to the moods of last millennium, I found solace only in music so I wrote 11 new songs. Some poppify the experience, others dive right into the mire - all are reflections of me and my experience. I call the album "Torrential". It is schIzophrenic as my tastes and my personality and so far one of my favourite works.
Aug 19 10 pm